The Morris Group owns 1 million sq. ft. of commercial industrial space in Glasgow and are currently building and obtaining planning permission for eight further sites.
We are interested in acquiring additional commercial property assets.
The property is situated in a superb location with easy access to the UK's motorway network from Junction 1A, M74.
It has prominent frontage facing onto the M74 Motorway and benefits from strategic advertising space. The property is situated in an industrial hub and comprises of 4 industrial units.
Neighbouring occupiers include; Flip Out, Construction Forum Scotland, M&B Diesel, Hampden Cabs, Fiat and Halfords.
Morris Group is actively involved in the refurbishment and sale of residential property.
We are interested in the acquisition of individual units and multi-unit portfolios across Central Scotland.
Projects in which we have been involved include:
• Purchase and refurbishment of 90 unit portfolio in Fife.
• Purchase, refurbishment and sale of 6 flats at Great Western Road, Glasgow.
• Purchase of 28 unit portfolio in Renfrewshire.
• Purchase and refurbishment of 10 flats in prime area of Glasgow’s West End.
H. Morris & Co. Ltd. was established in 1904 by Harris Morris. Morris Furniture enjoyed a rich and successful history spanning three generations of the Morris family. Born in the late 1800’s Harris Morris steered the Morris Furniture Company through production of a diverse range of products, catering for some of the most prestigious hotels to Cunard luxury ocean liners.